We all have a story right? Mine is short, powerful and helped create who I am today. In 1980, our home burned down and my brother passed away at age 13. And while this sentence sounds dramatic, the event transformed my life as I knew it. Not only did I have to readjust to what “having things” meant to me, but also consider the profound insight that my brother passed with his life dream, to be a professional basketball player, unfulfilled.
What I took away from this were questions: “Who am I?” “What is my purpose?” “Why am I here?” After years of soul-searching I found myself at the University of Santa Monica, enrolled in their Spiritual Psychology program. It was there that I learned that my purpose was to simply BE with people; show up as Lynne-Anne, be present, listen, trust my skills, be compassionate and simply be in the imperfect perfection of who I am. It was through the guidance of a life coach that I found my purpose and discover my true passion. As a coach I help people unlock their potential to maximize their personal growth. This allows me to tap into all that I am, and it is my life’s work to help you do the same. Start living your dream today!
Peace and Richest Blessings,
TRAINING & CREDENTIALS
Ms. McGrail combines all of her experience and personal
talents with her formal education and training including:
- Nationally certified in American Sign Language Interpreting, since 1991, Haverhill Mass
- BS in Psychology from the University of Phoenix, Santa Monica, CA
- MA in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica, Santa Monica CA
- Professional Coaching certification from Fowler Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching, Long Beach CA
- Distinguished Toastmaster of the Year recipient in 2015, Agape Toastmasters Culver City, CA
- Good standing member of the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, National Assoc of the Deaf and the So. Cal. Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
In addition to her work as a personal success coach, Ms.
McGrail is also an in-demand American Sign Language
interpreter for over two decades. This work involves
facilitating communications and personal/professional
interactions between individuals and families in the
Deaf/Deaf-Blind and Hard of Hearing communities and the
mainstream hearing world in virtually every conceivable
personal and professional context.
"Closing the gap."
Lynne-Anne McGrail lives on a houseboat off Marina del Rey
with her husband, renowned hypnotherapist Dr. John
McGrail. Avid tree huggers, they are devoted to the great
outdoors and enjoy the activities that embrace it; traveling,
boating, hiking, camping and buckets full of gratitude.